Following a spell of strategic re-alignment throughout 2020, Palfinger UK is pleased to announce the following role and/or title changes within its Senior Leadership Team:
- John Farmer becomes Aftersales Director
- Ian Valentine becomes Sales Director
- Ian Childs’ role is expanded to become Production & Engineering Director
- Stuart Todd’s role is expanded to become Commercial Director
- Scott Reid retains responsibility for our Scottish site based in Falkirk and is responsible for continuing the integration of all activities there into the Palfinger UK business model.
Palfinger UK Managing Director, Alan Johnson, says “These appointments are a statement of intent: to the individuals concerned and their colleagues, and to the UK Loader Crane market in general. The quality and depth of talent and experience of our many colleagues across the business, our first-class Customer Service, and being the sole UK importer of the Global Number 1 Palfinger Brand for Loader Cranes, Hooks & Skips and Crawler Cranes will further increase our standing over the coming time.”
Photo clockwise from left: Ian Valentine, Scott Reid, John Farmer, Stuart Todd, Ian Childs, Alan Johnson