Great prices on cow brushes
It’s no secret that cows that feel well also perform well. The swinging cow brush (1) is the cows’ favourite, grooming all over and stimulating blood circulation.
An alternative is the stationary brush (2) which can be installed anywhere in a barn or outdoors providing a safe way for cows to remove skin or parasites, also being suitable for calves and goats.
If you are farming smaller animals such as goats or you have calves, the mini swinging brush (3) is ideal, keeping the animals calm and clean as well as lowering the risk of skin disease. It’s also easy to change height.
Keep your calves warm
Milk monitoring: Upgrade your milk meters or flow indicators
• Robust design with no moving parts
• Milk yield available cow side
• Additional monitoring of liner slips,
kick offs and cluster inlet blocks**
DeLaval milk meter MM27BC This is a highly accurate ICAR approved milk meter which also monitors any blood traces in the milk, conductivity levels, kick-off and air entry in the liners. It offers fast milk yield monitoring and better control of cow health.
• Milk is measured continuously
• Monitors blood presence, milk conductivity and milk out performances*
• It is not dependent on a central computer.
This immersion heater has a curved, cross-shaped Teflon heating element for homogeneous heating and easy cleaning.
- Easy and adjustable temperature gauge using the illuminated digital control panel
- Acoustic alert signal when desired temperature reached.
- Can be used from minimum 150mm immersion depth and maximum 720mm
- Low weight of 2.8 kg
Dairy Cleaning Unit C200
Milk deposits must be removed from the milking equipment after milking. If this is not done in an efficient and consistent way, it will have a negative effect on all milk passing through the system. DeLaval cleaning unit C200 is supplied as one unit, allowing efficient installation, operation and monitoring.
This fully programmable unit is electronically controlled, to provide a cleaning system that meets your exact milking plant requirements. This unit provides low running costs. The C200 is available in 40 litres, 80 litres, 160 litres and as a stand-alone unit. A wide range of accessories are available for the C200.