T H WHITE Pro Agri are keen to hear from engineers and machinery operators who are seeking their next challenge in a new industry. Perhaps you’ve spent your career mastering the mechanics of HGV’s, forklifts or working on construction plant? Or your days are spent up in the tractor cab and you now want to get underneath the hood of these remarkable machines? We are recruiting for Agricultural Technicians to join the team at our depot in Stockbridge.
We are offering you the chance to transfer your skills to work on some of the best agricultural machinery the industry has to offer. Our accomplished Pro Agri Technicians focus their knowledge and expertise on the highly acclaimed Case IH range of tractors, combines, balers and telehandlers. It’s no surprise the team were awarded Best Service Dealer UK & Ire 2022 by Case IH. This award emphasises the outstanding levels of work and customer care from our Pro Agri teams, as well as providing recognition to our Stockbridge branch for reaching the highest level of service standards by achieving ‘Red Excellence’ Master certification; confirming the branch’s Case IH Certified Dealer status.
All our Pro Agri Technicians undergo Case IH manufacturer training. Initially, you will work towards the Basic Technical Certification, before moving on to Professional and then Master Certification in the following disciplines:
- Case IH Low, Medium and High horsepower Tractors
- Case IH Mid Range and Flagship Combine Harvesters
- Case IH Advanced Farm Systems
Our Pro Agri Technicians are also given the opportunity to complete our Master Technician programme – a chance to become the best you can be and deliver the best work possible alongside your team.
Moving into a different industry can seem a daunting prospect, but our dedicated Service Manager and his team are committed to equipping you with the skills and knowledge to make the transition as seamless as possible.
We have multiple Agricultural Technician positions available at our Stockbridge depot so please contact our Service Manager Andrew Hannington on 07702721288 or email Andrew.email@example.com to get your journey started today!
Hours: 39 hours a week + overtime
Potential earnings: £35k to £50k (this will depend on experience and qualifications, and the range includes potential overtime earning)
Benefits: Company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop + T H WHITE Group benefits including employer contributory pension, share plan, death in service cover and more
Key duties will include:
- Providing technical support for Case IH Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Balers and the full range of implements we sell, working on site and at customer premises
- Being part of the Stockbridge team out of hours rota, ensuring workloads are balanced through busy periods
- Assisting other members of the team with difficult to diagnose problems
- Ensuring all administration is kept up to date on a daily basis
The ideal applicant:
- We want to hear from agricultural engineers, construction engineers, HGV engineers or service leavers with an engineering background
- We are looking for individuals with a technical background and strong diagnostic skills that can be used on a wide variety of products
- We need team players who are also capable of working on their own initiative
- Adaptability is important as is the ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of DGPS, guidance systems, ISO bus & telematics would be an advantage
- Full UK Driving Licence due to travel involved.
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Andrew Hannington on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.