T H WHITE Agriculture is the official dealer for New Holland, Case IH, Väderstad, Kuhn, Pöttinger, BEDNAR, Manitou, McConnel, and Honda. We specialise in the supply and maintenance of market leading machinery for agricultural business backed by knowledgeable and reliable service and support. Having served the agriculture community since 1832 we can confidently say the level of service, support, and expertise we call the T H WHITE difference is working. Our dedicated aftersales team operates from branch and mobile workshops to service equipment and support breakdowns.
We are seeking Agricultural Technicians to join the growing team at our Frome, Marlborough, Stourport and Toddington depots. Our technicians work on the full range of implements we sell, including tractors, combine harvesters, balers, telehandlers and more.
All our Agricultural Technicians undergo manufacturer training to keep their skills up to date. They are also given the opportunity to complete our Master Technician programme – a chance to become the best you can be and deliver the best work possible alongside your team.
We would love to hear from agricultural engineers, forklift technicians, construction/plant engineers, machinery operators, HGV engineers, or service leavers with an engineering background. We understand that moving into a new industry can be intimidating, but our aftersales team will guide you every step of the way, ensuring a smooth transition for you and offering the opportunity for a long and prosperous career with T H WHITE.
Locations: Opportunities at Frome, Marlborough, Stourport and Toddington
Hours: 39 hours a week with seasonal overtime to meet customer demand
Potential earnings: £35k to £50k (this will depend on experience and qualifications, and the range includes potential overtime earning)
Benefits: Company vehicle, specialist tools (Applicants to supply their own basic tools) mobile phone, laptop + T H WHITE Group benefits including employer contributory pension, share plan, death in service cover and more
Day to day duties will include:
• Providing technical support for Tractors, Combine Harvesters, Forage Harvesters, Balers
Telehandlers and the full range of implements that we sell
• Be part of the team out of hours rota ensuring workloads are balanced through the busy
• Ensuring all paperwork is kept up to date on a daily basis
The ideal applicant:
- We want to hear from agricultural engineers, construction engineers, machinery operators, HGV engineers or service leavers with an engineering background
- We are looking for individuals who possess diagnostic skills which can be applied to a variety of equipment
- DGPS, Guidance systems, ISO bus & Telematics are being used on an increasing number of machines, and knowledge of these systems would be an advantage
- We need team players who are also capable of working on their own initiative
- Customer focus is a very important value for us and we look for individuals with the same mindset
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about these positions, please contact Simon Holmes on email@example.com
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment