Our Energy, Fire & Security division are recruiting for a Stock Controller to join the team in Devizes. This role will assist the Installation and Service departments, ensuring equipment is available for the engineering teams to enable them to carry out their duties efficiently.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours, 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch break)
Key duties will include:
- Ordering stock
- Checking incoming stock and storage of stock
- Stock Management / control
- Issuing of equipment to engineers
- Identify lead and delivery times on stock orders
- Liaising with suppliers on delayed items
- Processing stock returns when needed
- Undertaking annual stock check
- Other general stock and administration duties as and when needed
The ideal applicant:
- You will be able to work under pressure and prioritise deadlines
- You will be IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Previous parts or warehouse experience would be advantageous
- Forklift Truck Licence and full UK Driving Licence desirable
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Ken Ash on email@example.com
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.