T H WHITE Projects is looking to recruit a Service and Installations Engineer to join the team based in Devizes. Reporting to the Service and Installations Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for the servicing, installation, maintenance and repairs on grain and bulk materials handling and drying plant and machinery.
This role will be suited to someone who enjoys travelling to new places, meeting new people, and developing long-standing working relationships. There are plenty of opportunities for personal development, including on the job training and certified courses. The ideal candidate will be based within an hour radius of Devizes. We offer a competitive salary, company vehicle and specialist tools will be provided. (Applicants to supply their own basic tools)
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8am-4:30pm, Friday 8am-3:30pm. This role will involve call out cover on a rota basis during harvest season, between May and September. Flexibility to stay away from home to meet project deadlines will also be required on occasion.
Day to day duties include:
- Working on installation, planned preventative maintenance and repairs on a wide range of grain and bulk materials handling and drying plant and machinery
- Responding to emergency and reactive maintenance as requested
- Operating emergency cover as required (estimated 1 week in 4 during harvest season)
- Ensuring excellent customer service and effective self-management whilst on site
- To carry out all work in adherence with Health & Safety, COSHH and T H WHITE policies
The ideal applicant:
- You will have experience of servicing and installation of mechanical plant and machinery
- You will be able to read mechanical drawings and translate to the work being undertaken
- You will be an analytical problem solver
- You will have excellent communication skills including dealing with customers
- You will be a team player, but also able to work comfortably on your own
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Desirable qualifications include CSCS, CPCS, IPAF, PASMA.
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Steve Cox on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.