Palfinger UK are recruiting for a Service Administrator to join the Customer Support team based in Devizes. Reporting to the Customer Support Team Leader, this role is responsible for providing support for a range of service department administration activities.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:30pm, Friday 8:00am-5pm (1 hour lunch break)
Key duties will include:
- Receiving initial calls or emails from customers regarding crane and ancillary equipment requirements,
- Liaising with supply partners obtaining completed crane installation details,
- Working with the Sales Support team upon receipt of handover documentation
- Ensuring all details from these tasks are entered into Palfinger UK’s operating systems
- Responding to customer enquiries concerning maintenance packages
- Identify and escalate complaints and queries, some of which may fall outside the job holder’s remit, to the Team Leader in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring all processes and documentation meet and maintain ISO standards
- Assisting in the development of new service offerings and identifying new after-sales opportunities as they arise
- Other ad hoc duties as required including invoice queries, internal timesheet management, company vehicle fleet compliance and maintenance management.
The ideal applicant:
- You will be self-motivated
- You will be well organised and able to prioritise workloads in a fast-moving environment
- You will possess good interpersonal skills and could confidently communicate with clients and prospects
- You will be a team player and comfortable providing help and support to others
- You will be able to network and build effective relationships with customers and colleagues
- You will be IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft Navision would be advantageous
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Ashley Rogalski on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.