We are looking to recruit a Parts Advisor to join our busy parts department in Stourport.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-5:30pm
Key duties will include:
- Serving agricultural and construction customers in person and by phone
- Supporting engineers with parts and technical help for agriculture and construction machinery
- Ordering parts
- Other duties related to keeping the business operating effectively
The ideal applicant:
- You will be a team player
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and flexible to quickly change between tasks
- You will be a good communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Previous agriculture or construction parts knowledge is advantageous
- Clean UK Driving Licence
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Kim Larke on email@example.com
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.