T H WHITE Groundcare supplies market leading machinery brands to grounds care and arboricultural businesses. We are an official dealer for brands including Ransomes, Jacobsen, Wiedenmann, Iseki, Jensen, Ferris, Wessex International and more. We are specialists in the supply of groundcare and arboricultural machinery, and related equipment to Local Authorities, Golf Courses, Private Estates, Grounds Care Contractors and more.
We are looking to recruit a Parts Advisor to join our Groundcare Parts Team based in Stockbridge. The focus of this role is to help our external customers and internal workshop with parts enquiries.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-5:30pm, weekends on a rota basis
Potential earnings : £25k to £30k (this will depend on experience and qualifications, and the range indicated includes the potential overtime earnings*) + T H WHITE Group benefits including employer contributory pension, share plan, death in service cover and more.
Key duties will include:
- Serving groundcare customers in person and by phone
- Ordering parts
- Maintaining good working practices
- Other duties related to keeping the business operating effectively
The ideal applicant:
We are looking for an individual who:
- is proactive and self-motivated
- is flexible and adaptable
- is a team player
- is a good communicator
- might have previous groundcare parts knowledge, but this is not essential
- Clean UK Driving Licence is desirable, as there may be a requirement to carry out Parts deliveries on occasion
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Kim Larke on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment