Are you a qualified and motivated Electrician looking to broaden your skills and take on a new challenge? Do you already have experience working with security systems and are looking to join an expanding business where your knowledge can bring real benefit? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you. We are recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to work across a variety of sites in the Hampshire/Southampton area
We offer a basic salary of £32k with OTE of £38k, company van and specialist tools will be provided. (Applicants to supply their own basic tools)
Hours: 40 hours a week
Day to day duties will include:
Reporting to the Installation Manager, the successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Small electrical installations and emergency lighting remedials
- Producing accurate records of work completed
- Demonstrating good knowledge and fault finding across all disciplines
The ideal applicant:
- You will be a qualified electrician
- You will have relevant experience gained from previous work as an electrician
- You will be compliant with all Health and Safety policies and processes, and those of T H WHITE
- Successful candidate must hold 18th Edition
- Due to the nature of this role, a full, UK driving licence is essential and you must hold a valid CSCS/ECS card.
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Mark Harlow on email@example.com
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.