Are you a sales professional looking for a new challenge, or perhaps an “on the tools” contractor who is looking to move into a professional role? We are looking to recruit a Jensen Woodchipper and Spider Mower Specialist to join our busy Groundcare team. The role will be based at our Knockdown depot, but you will be required to travel throughout the T H WHITE sales territory.
The main focus of this role is the promotion, demonstration and selling of these two premium and highly regarded brands. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of both Spider and Jensen machinery, but full support from the Groundcare team will be given, alongside ongoing product training from the UK distributor and manufacturers. We will equip you with skills and knowledge to be successful in your role and the opportunity to become a product specialist for these market leading brands.
We offer a competitive salary and commission with uncapped earning potential. A company vehicle, phone and laptop will also be provided.
Hours: 40 hours a week with flexibility to meet customer demand
Day-to-day duties include:
- Promotion, demonstration and selling of Spider and Jensen machinery
- Liaising with Area Sales Representatives and other relevant departments
- Attending trade shows
- Identifying new leads and being confident in your approach
- Dealing with existing customers and building meaningful relationships
- You will have the practical skills to be able to demonstrate equipment effectively
- You will have the experience to understand customer’s needs and advise them on the right machine for the job
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous success in a sales role and experience of working within the arboriculture or commercial groundcare industry are key for this role
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
If you have what it takes to step up to this challenge and take our Groundcare business to the next level, please contact Bill Johnston on email@example.com
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.