Jensen woodchippers – the original and the best. Inventor Peter Jensen designed and built the world’s first woodchipper in 1884. Over the following century the brand has grown and developed significantly, and today Jensen chippers are respected and recognized throughout the world. As the sole distributor of Jensen woodchippers in the UK, T H WHITE Machinery Imports brings the best niche products in the professional arboricultural market backed by an established nationwide network of dedicated machinery dealers.
Would you like the opportunity to help us grow and nurture our dealer relationships in the Midlands and Northern England? Would you like to be part of a fantastic team that will support your professional development and equip you with the knowledge and tools for success? Join T H WHITE Machinery Imports today as Jensen Dealer Support.
As Jensen Dealer Support, your focus will be to provide field-based sales support to our Jensen dealer network and be their first port of call for any help and assistance. Although experience within the arboricultural industry is advantageous, we welcome applications from individuals who might be looking for an industry or career change. What’s important to us is finding someone who encompasses our core values, has a positive attitude and the ability to build lasting relationships.
Location: Home based and will require regular travel across our Midlands and Northern England territory. There will also be occasional travel within our Southern territory for team meetings or ad hoc dealer support. To carry out this role efficiently, we are looking for individuals located within the Leeds/Manchester/Sheffield/Liverpool/Blackpool area.
Remuneration Package: Competitive salary and commission to be discussed at interview + company vehicle, phone, laptop, and T H WHITE Group benefits.
Hours: 42 hours a week with flexibility to meet customer demand
Day-to-day duties include:
- Delivering sales training and product presentations of features and benefits
- Conducting practical training demonstrations
- Conducting dealer and operator installation training
- Introducing new products to internal colleagues, dealers, and customers
- Communicating product improvements, both to the dealer network and internally
- Arranging and conducting demonstrations for dealers, and at shows and events
- Developing training plans and delivering to the dealer network
- You will have the ability to work on own initiative and to motivate self and others
- You will have sales and marketing skills and knowledge
- You will have the ability to communicate at all levels
- You will have excellent time management skills
- You will be IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Arb industry background or knowledge of engineering advantageous
- Due to the travel involved in this role, a full UK Driving Licence and valid passport
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Jensen Business Manager, Nathan Jacobs, via Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment