Palfinger UK is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join the team in South Manchester/Cheshire and the surrounding areas.
Hours: 40 hours a week +overtime, worked between our standard operational hours of 07:00-18:00 Monday – Friday.
Hourly rate: £15.50 – £17.00 depending on experience.
Key duties will include:
Reporting to the Regional Team Leader, this role will be responsible for:
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and (LOLER)through examinations and preparation of required documentation
- Fault diagnostics (mechanical and electrical)
- Preparing and submitting quotations
- Efficient completion and submission of warranty repairs
- Van stock management
- Efficient completion of varying administration tasks
The ideal applicant:
- You will be technically qualified to ALLMI standards
- You will have previous experience of maintaining and repairing lorry loader cranes or similar
- You will possess a clean UK driving licence due the travel involved with this role
- A strong working knowledge of Health & Safety, LOLER and PUWER regulations is advantageous
- We would be interested in hearing from applicants with an agricultural or plant background.
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more about the role, then please contact Steve O Donnell on 07917 557205 or email@example.com
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment