Our Crane division is currently looking for a Fabricator/Welder to join the Internal Manufacturing team in Falkirk. Reporting to the Manufacturing & Compliance Director, the job holder will be responsible for internal component manufacturing, jig and prototype fabrication.
We are looking for someone who is skilled in welding and fabrication, from one off to jig assembly for economical multiple production runs, and takes pride in producing high quality work first time. Perhaps you currently work in an engineering shop and are looking to expand into working with large vehicles and multiple unit run fabrication. Or maybe you are seeking your next move and are looking to join a high performing team, within a company that values your knowledge and expertise. Apply to join us today.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5pm, Friday 8:30-4pm (45-minute lunch break)
Day to day duties will include:
- MIG Welding
- Metal cutting and preparation
- Metal finishing
- Working from engineering drawings and providing feedback on modifications
- Working as part of a team to ensure timely delivery of vehicles to customers
- To carry out all work in adherence with Health & Safety and T H WHITE policies
The ideal applicant:
- You will be skilled in MIG welding
- You will be skilled in metal cutting and preparation
- You can read and contribute to technical drawings
- You will be confident to work unsupervised for long periods
- You will be a team player
- You will work well in a busy environment and remain calm under pressure
- Experience in hydraulics or pneumatics advantageous
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Scott Reid at email@example.com
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment