The electric vehicle market is expanding rapidly, and so is the need for conveniently located charger points. Demand on our Energy division to install charge points and electrical installations has increased dramatically, and so we are seeking an experienced Electrician to join our busy team. Reporting to the Electrical Manager, this role involves undertaking a variety of electrical installations and works.
Expected earnings are around £38,000 – £42,000, and a company van and specialist tools will be provided. (Applicants to supply their own basic tools.) This role operates across the south of England, and South Wales and so will involve occasional stays away from home, but additional allowances will be provided. There are many opportunities to learn and develop with us, so why not join our team today?
Hours: 40 hours a week
Day to day duties will include:
- Electric Vehicle Charge Points
- Small Power
- LV Distribution
- Emergency Lights
- High End Residential
- Fixed Wire Testing
The ideal applicant:
- You will be a qualified electrician
- You will have relevant experience gained from previous work as an electrician
- Valid CSCS/ECS card
- PASMA/IPAF training
- Recognised EV installation training
- Successful candidate must hold 18th Edition, BS7671
- Knowledge of fire & security would be an advantage
- Due to the nature of this role, a full, UK driving Licence is essential
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Joe Strong on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.