Due to continuous growth and industry demand, we have a unique opportunity for an Electrical Project Manager to join our expanding electrical business. Reporting to the Electrical Installation Manager, this role involves a great deal of variety, from attending client meetings one day, to project management on EV Chargepoint solutions the next. Other projects will include working on exclusive residential contracts, Commercial Electrical and Lighting, Solar PV and more.
This role involves a hybrid of working at our Devizes office (2-3 days a week), home working and site visits. It will on occasion, involve national travel but the majority of sites and work are in the Southern regions and Wales.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
Salary: £42,000 – £47,000 depending on experience. Company car or car allowance provided.
Key duties will include:
- Liaising with clients
- Producing technical site surveys
- Desktop analysis
- Developing client specifications
- Managing production of project deliverables including drawings, schedules, and specifications
- Providing project costings
- Producing RAMS
- Compiling O&M Manuals
- Managing onsite delivery of electrical and civil works
- Administration tasks relating to the projects
The ideal applicant:
- You will have proven experience in a commercial electrical environment and electrical installation projects as an estimator, designer or project manager
- You will have working knowledge of the CDM regulations
- Good working knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Full UK Driving Licence due to travel involved in this role
- Knowledge of civils or groundworks
- Electrical design experience
- Electrical or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations qualifications
- Autodesk AutoCAD LT
- LV Design using Amtech or similar software
- HNC or Degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- Health & Safety or CDM qualifications (training can be provided)
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Joe Strong on email@example.com
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.