Our Construction depot in Stourport is on the look out for their next Construction Service Technician. Can you competently carry out pre-delivery inspections, servicing and repairs on construction equipment? Do you have a genuine interest in construction equipment and a desire to learn more? You could be just the person we are looking for.
The ideal candidate will have general construction equipment engineering experience, that could extend to working on a wide variety of products sold by our branches. We offer a competitive salary, company van and specialist tools will be provided. (Applicants to supply their own basic tools)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm with occasional Saturdays to meet customer demand
Potential earnings : £35k to £50k, this will depend on experience and qualifications, and the range includes potential overtime earnings * + Company benefits
Day-to-day duties include:
- Carry out new machinery PDI, servicing and repairs to all equipment we sell, both in our workshop and on customer premises
- Carry out duties as required by the Service Manager
- Completing tasks and all relevant paperwork including taking pictures to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain van as required
- Maintain focus on any of your jobs in WIP, liaising with service manager
- Report any sales opportunities to Service Manager or direct to Sales Manager
- You will possess strong diagnostic skills including work with a laptop
- You will be focused on first time fix and customer satisfaction
- You will have the ability to work on your own but also as part of a team
- You will work in a professional, clean and organised manner
- You will be IT literate, and able to complete paperwork clearly and in a timely manner
- Must possess a full UK Driving Licence (Trailer licence preferable, but training can be provided)
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Chris Walters at email@example.com
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.