We are on the lookout for our next Sales Representative to join our Construction division.
Based at our depot in Marlborough, the successful candidate will sell construction equipment and aftersales service to customers based in the South of England. This role is pivotal in helping develop and grow our construction business.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships with our customers and demonstrate a real passion for our brands. A background in construction equipment will be key to make this role a success, but comprehensive training will be given to allow the job holder to hit the ground running.
We offer a competitive salary and commission with uncapped earning potential. A company vehicle, phone and laptop will also be provided.
Hours: 40 hours with flexibility to meet customer demand
Day to day duties include:
- Ensure each week’s activities are planned
- Utilise phone calls and site visits to secure business and develop customer base
- Liase with suppliers/ manufacturers as required to secure business
- Actively promote sale of used equipment
- Identify, qualify new customers/ prospects and add them to the database
- Work with sales admin to ensure all processes completed correctly and timely
- Complete monthly pipeline report as required
- Deliver/ exceed agreed financial targets
Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of construction equipment and applications that the equipment can be used for
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Awareness and established relationships with customers in our trading area
- An open mind to find different opportunities to sell equipment
- Prepared to put in the hard work and hours required to be successful
- The capacity to work independently
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Strong strategic and planning skills
- A full driving licence
- A good understanding of IT e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous sales experience and knowledge of one or more key franchises including Manitou, New Holland, Mecalac etc. would be an advantage but not essential.
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Andy Chatham on 07967 645397 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.