T H WHITE is recruiting a Cleaner to join the team in Frome. The successful candidate will be responsible for cleaning and housekeeping tasks around the depot.
Hours: Part-time/flexible hours, ideally 4 mornings a week
Remuneration: NMW rates + T H WHITE Group benefits
Key duties will include:
- Cleaning toilets, kitchen, and mess room daily
- Cleaning offices, showroom and corridors as needed
- Emptying rubbish bins, restocking toilet paper etc
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
The ideal applicant:
- Able to work unsupervised
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to multitask and stick to schedules
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being
For more information about this position, please contact Tim Vacher on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in applying for this position, you agree and confirm that all information provided within your application is accurate and up to date. In applying, you understand that any false information or deliberate omissions will disqualify you from employment or may render you liable for dismissal.
In submitting your application you also confirm that you consent to the organisation using and keeping information you provide as part of the recruitment process and/or personal information supplied by a third party (e.g. referees) relating to your application or future employment.