T H WHITE Energy, Fire and Security is recruiting experienced Fire and Security engineers to join our growing team. The company specialises in installing, servicing, and maintaining Security, Fire, CCTV, Access Control and Emergency Lighting works across all market sectors.
This position is ideal for an experienced Fire and Security engineer looking to join a dedicated team, working across all aspects of fire and security within residential, commercial, retail, and industrial environments.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Intruder (wired/wireless), Fire (conventional and addressable), CCTV (analogue & IP) and Access Control and will have extensive knowledge of the systems we install and maintain, i.e. Gent, Kentec, Advanced, Morley, Galaxy, Texecom, Paxton, Controlsoft, Avigilon and Hikvision.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- – Servicing of Fire, Intruder, CCTV, Access control and Emergency Lighting.
- – Working in various environments, ranging from small to large integrated systems.
- – Producing accurate records of work completed via PDA, as detailed in our Quality System.
- – Demonstrating good knowledge and fault finding across all disciplines.
- – Full compliance with all Health and Safety and T H WHITE policies and processes.
- – Out of hours call out cover (paid) – 1 week in 16, plus one day during Christmas shut-down.
The following qualifications and experience are required for this position:
- – Trained / experience in Fire and Security regulations relating to the technology described above.
- – CSCS / ECS card
- – Pasma / IPAF training
- – Gent trained – Advantageous
- – Full driving licence
Our engineers are provided with a company vehicle equipped with air-conditioning and satellite navigation (business use only), a company smart phone a company laptop, power tools and test kits, and access to a test/training room.
We are pleased to offer a competitive salary and an excellent contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a completed application form to Kevin.Cairns@thwhite.co.uk. An application form is available to download here.
Contact : Kevin Cairns
Tel: 01380 726656
Address: T H WHITE Energy, Fire & Security, Nursteed Road, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 3EA